Friday 8 March 2013

The Perfect Mother's Day Cake

Firstly "Happy Mother's Day" to all the lovely mums out there for this weekend... hope you get a chance to put your feet up! I thought I'd share with you all this lovely chocolate cake was made (sadly not by myself - my talents don't stretch to these high standards!) for my mother-in-law's birthday. If any children (aka dads) are looking for any inspiration for mothers day this is one stunning cake which will definitely go down well with mums out there - chocolate and flowers - need I say any more!!!






I've got loads more cakes (not all mine) to add to my blog roll and will hopefully manage to squeeze some more in-between all the blogging updates of the fab new items in my shop www.TumsToTots.com.

If you've got any cake pics you'd like me to share please send them over. I'd be more than happy to add them on.

Thanks to Nise (the cake queen) for sharing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment